Position: Computer Scientist II
Description: Vigilant Cyber Systems, Inc. (VCS) is seeking to hire a computer scientist to join our growing team working on research and development projects for the U. S. Department of Defense.
The work will be primarily to identify, exploit, and document cyber vulnerabilities in Air Force systems such as aircraft, smart bombs, drones, etc. This work will be done in a lab that is currently being setup by the USAF on Eglin, AFB.
Qualifications: Candidates should have an interest in cyber security and hacking. They should be self-starters, and have a demonstrated an ability to problem solve independently.
- Five years of experience with cyber security related work.
- CISSP/CASP certified
- Experience managing a team of junior engineers.
- Capable of obtaining a TS security clearance.
- Security+, CEH, GPEN, GXPEN Certifications
- Masters degree in CS/Cyber related field
- Experience supporting or developing computer hardware
- Experience supporting or developing with multiple layer 1 protocols
Experience: We are looking for preferably someone with a masters degree in computer science and 3-5 years of experience, but will accept bachelors with 5-8 years of experience in the field.
Applicants must be U.S. Citizens and already have at a minimum a secret clearance.