Position: CI/CD Pipeline Expert
Description: Vigilant Cyber Systems seeks a highly skilled and experienced CI/CD Subject Matter Expert to join our growing remote team. We are a leader in cybersecurity solutions for the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), and you will have the opportunity to make a real difference by representing the government in research related to testing CI/CD pipelines for the DoD.
- Utilize your expertise in CI/CD platforms to help supervise government contractors who are developing tools to test and the implementation, configuration, and security of CI/CD pipelines to the TRMC T&E S&T program.
- Evaluate proposals for technical feasibility, security implications, and alignment with DoD priorities.
- Provide technical expertise in cybersecurity, network security, threat intelligence, and other relevant areas to advise on feature implementation and integration with tools for testing these pipelines.
- Implement metrics and evaluation procedures for the tools being developed by the performers.
- Communicate project progress to stakeholders and prepare reports on the projects.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest CI/CD trends, technologies, and best practices
- Research current research in CI/CD tools, techniques, and methodologies.
- Research current threats against CI/CD pipelines including remaining current on attacks against and compromises of DoD and defense industrial base pipelines.
- Participate in project planning and review meetings, providing technical expertise and recommendations.
- Proficient in multiple programming languages
- Solid understanding of cyber security testing and security requirements.
- Experience running and maintaining a CI/CD pipeline is required
- Experience in developing for the DoD is desired but not required
- Ph.D. in Computer Science or related field is desired. Master of Science or Batchelor’s degree and significant experience.
U.S. citizenship required due to the sensitive nature of our work. Applicants must have a TS security clearance or be eligible to obtain one.
This position is a remote work position that requires travel to various government and performer locations and includes paid attendance at a relevant conference.
- Competitive salary: $150,000-$200,000 based on qualifications and experience.
- Comprehensive benefits: Health insurance (100% entire family), Retirement (25% of salary), PTO, and more.
- Make a real impact: Contribute directly to national security and to protecting our warfighters.
Send your resume and cover letter (including salary expectations) and tell us why you are the candidate VCS needs.