Description: Vigilant Cyber Systems, Inc. (VCS) is seeking to hire a computer scientist to join our growing team of cyber penetration testers working for the U. S. Department of Defense.
The work will be primarily to identify, exploit, and document cyber vulnerabilities in military systems such as aircraft, smart bombs, drones, etc.
Qualifications: Candidates should have an interest in cyber security and hacking. They should be self-starters, and have a demonstrated ability to problem solve independently.
- Bachelors degree in CS/Cyber related field
- Five years of experience with cyber security related work.
- Experience managing a team of junior engineers.
- Capable of obtaining a TS security clearance.
- Security+, CEH, GPEN, GXPEN Certifications
- CISSP/CASP certified
- OSCP certified
- Masters degree in CS/Cyber related field
- Experience supporting or developing computer hardware
- Experience supporting or developing with multiple layer 1 protocols
Experience: We are looking for preferably someone with a masters degree in computer science and 3-5 years of experience, but will accept bachelors with 5-8 years of experience in the field.
Applicants must be U.S. Citizens and already have at a minimum a secret clearance.