This work will include classified work and we desire an employee who can work in our Mount Airy, NC facility four days a week. We will consider well qualified candidates who would work remotely and come to Mount Airy as required for the classified work.
Qualifications: Candidates must have development project leadership experience and have experience with a hypervisor such as QEMU/KVM, virtual machine management platforms, and the automated creation of virtual machines. Applicants must be have experience with the design and implementation of applications including graphical user interfaces, visualization and manipulation of data, and back end modules. Applicants must have experience with complex algorithm design and development, and be proficient in programming in multiple languages. Applicants must be familiar with the general concepts of ethical hacking and penetration testing.
The following experience is desired, but not required, however applicants must have experience in some of these areas:
– Experience with developing exploits for security testing
– Penetration or Ethical Hacking experience (e.g. CEH, GPEN, GXPEN Certifications)
– Experience with kernel level development
– Experience with Cyber-Physical Systems
– Experience with hypervisor automation and control
– Virtual Machine Introspection
– Experience with a functional programming language (e.g. Scala)
– A current or recent DoD Security Clearance
Experience: We are looking for a candidate preferably with a MS in Computer Science, and 10+ years developing software with team leadership experience, but would accept BS in Computer Science with compensatory experience in relevant fields.
Applicants must be U.S. Citizens and qualified to obtain a DoD security clearance