Position: Senior Testing Engineer
VCS Work Branch: Consulting
Description: Vigilant Cyber Systems, Inc. (VCS) is seeking to hire a senior testing engineer to join our growing team working on research and development projects for the U. S. Department of Defense.
The work will be primarily to support the Test Resource Management Center (TRMC) in their road mapping for future testing needs for the DoD, as well as providing oversight to the various cyber ranges that the TRMC oversees. This work will be on Eglin Air Force Base in Eglin, FL.
Qualifications: Candidates must be familiar with DoD testing, either offensive or defensive testing. This experience may have come from running tests for DoD products or programs, or having taken a product through DoD testing from a product teams perspective. They should be familiar with current state-of-the-art methods in test and evaluation and have demonstrable experience and familiarity with how research is done in the S&T DoD Community.
The following experience is required:
– Background in DoD Science and Technology Program Management or SETA Support
– Technical expertise in participating in or running product evaluation testing
– DoD Security Clearance
– CISSP Certificate
The following experience is recommended but not required:
– Military experience, especially working in DoD labs at AFRL, SPAWAR, or DARPA
– Test director experience running DoD product evaluation testing
– Range management experience developing and/or running tests on DoD cyber ranges
Experience: We are looking for a candidate preferably with a MS in Computer Science, and 5+ years working in the DoD, but would accept BS in Computer Science with compensatory experience (8-10+ years) in relevant fields. Military experience is preferred but not required.
Applicants must be U.S. Citizens and hold a Top Secret clearance