Cyber Physical Systems Testing
Our Cyber-Physical Systems testing team focuses on penetration testing of cyber-physical systems. We currently provide the USAF 96 TW with testing engineers who conduct testing on cyber-physical systems to help create more secure systems.
Our private sector penetration testing team is focused on providing gap analysis, vulnerability assessment and penetration testing for cyber-physical systems to customers from a wide variety of industries. These cyber-physical systems often times include specialized architectures and hardware that are not based on traditional information technology components.
We are committed to remaining at the cutting edge and participating in both academic and industry communities in the cyber security testing arena. Our team members routinely attend conferences and have obtained the following certifications:
– Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
– GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN)
– GIAC Expert Researcher, Advanced Pen Tester (GXPEN)
– Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
– Certified Information Systems Security Pro (CISSP)
– Advanced Security Practitioner Certification (CASP)
– COMPTIA Security+